Sunday, December 15, 2013

WELCOME my first blog and what its about XD

hi, and thanks for taking the time to view my blog. this is my first blog and I hope a do ok on it *3*. I will post many different things including Lolita stuff, anything kawaii, reviews and summaries on animes and mangas, kawaii character profiles (sanrio, san-x, ect.), lots of stuff on vocaloid and other Japanese music, and crafts. I love crafting (mainly sewing) and hello kitty. I DO NOT like naruto or bananas. that's about it about me. hope you enjoy my blog and have any ideas for articles or questions please let me know :D THANKS
 I can be contacted at Kingr667@gmail.com or I recommend my deviantart account http://hetaliaxcookies.deviantart.com/ I almost never use my Facebook account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment